da bakersroyale.com: foto, idee e ricetta! Una golosa idea per Natale.
- 3 oz eggs whites (about 3 large eggs)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 8oz. chocolate, melted and cooled
Heat oven to 275 degrees F. Line bake sheet with parchment.
- Place egg whites in a stand mixer bowl fitted with a whisk and whip until soft peaks hold. Gradually add in both sugars and then vanilla and vinegar. Increase speed and whip until mixture is free of sugar grit when rubbed between two fingers and the meringue holds stiff and glossy peaks.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of meringue (DO NOT MIX IN). Spoon out and drop mixture onto parchment lined bake sheet.
- Repeat step 2 until all the chocolate and meringue is used
- Bake meringue for about 40-50 minutes or meringue easily peels away from parchment paper. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.