- Small flour tortillas
- cinnamon sugar
- butter spray
- ice cream
- 6 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 6 Tbsp butter
- sprinkles, crushed nuts etc.
- Spray one side of tortilla with butter spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Fold over with cinnamon sugar on the inside and insert foil ball to keep tortilla open
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool and then fill with ice cream.
- Wrap in plastic and freeze until hard.
- Melt chocolate. Add in butter and corn syrup. Stir until smooth.
- Dip ice cream filled taco into chocolate.
- Sprinkle with desired topping
- Place on wax paper and put in freezer to harden up.